First, I want to thank my husband Rod whose support and encouragement make all wonderful things possible.
And a big “thank you” to our friend Eric who showed me time after time that a problem, especially a technical one, is an opportunity in disguise.
Here are the other sources that have helped make The Horsey Set Net possible. FWIW, I deleted – sorry – outdated material and updated this information.
Web design & beginning blogging
- Basic HTML workshop taught by Kathy Schindler
- Blogging-for-authors beginner’s course taught by Suzanne McMinn offered online through the Orange County Romance Writers Association (OCCRWA)
- Darren Rowse’s Problogger and Yaro Starak’s Entrepreneur’s Journey
- Kristan Lamb, the WANA Mama, as in “We Are Not Alone,” the “we” being authors driving on the wilderness of the Information Superhighway
The blog itself
- This WordPress theme is Buzzblog.
- Web hosting through GoDaddy.
- The banner photo is mine, taken at the Kentucky Horse Park on “Walk This Way” day celebrating Tennessee Walking Horses.
- Tech assistance and panic aversion by Denise Alicea of Moons Stardust Design.
You readers. Seriously.
But y’all don’t motivate me with a “I gotta crank a post out”and cue “The Song of the Volga Boatmen” vibe of dread and obligation.
Nope. It’s not like that.
I’ll see or learn something and feel a “they’re gonna love/be interested in/get a kick out of this” zing. Sometimes, I file it away for later.
Because I know you’re gonna love it.